A common issue fixable with proper cleat alignment and in-shoe support. We can help.
Join the thousands of Cyclists and Triathletes already benefiting from a great bike fit
Knee pain during or after cycling is almost always the result of poor bike position
Ready to Go? Book Now or call 01273 358531
What We Do
- Investigate: Cycling goals, aspirations, previous injury, experience, lifestyle
- Evaluate: Physical characteristics, leg length, flexibility, existing setup, frame dimensions, technique
- Analyse: Video analysis, clinical measurements
- Adjust: Cleat position, saddle height, saddle position, handlebar position, stem length & angle, handlebar width
- Document: Final position documented, fit forms provided to you for reference
- Follow up: free 1 hour follow up included
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I ride a [Insert Bike type here], can you bike fit that?
Yes. Road, Triathlon, MTB, Hybrid and Cyclocross Bike fittings are available
Q: Can you tell me if I am riding the right size Bike frame?
Yes. A bike fit will help us work out together whether your current bike can support you to achieve your goals
Q: I don’t race, is a Bike fit worth it?
Yes. Why wouldn’t you want to ride with more comfort, less fatigue and lower risk of injury? Even if it’s just your commute to the office.
Q: Do you sell bikes?
No, We don’t sell bikes so you don’t have to worry about us trying to sell you a new bike to keep the shop running
Q: How long does a Bike fitting take?
Approximately 2.5 hours
Just had the most thorough and professional bike fitting from Brighton Bike Fit @bikefitbrighton Feels so much better already – impressive.
— VMazie (@VMazie) May 19, 2013